- Are you frustrated with feeling alone in your journey to make peace with food?
- Are you working on giving up the diet mentality and moving towards intuitive eating?
- Do you have questions about Health at Every Size® and would like to discuss with like-minded people?
- Do you wish you had other people to discuss diet culture with who “get it?”
- Do you struggle with concepts of body acceptance and body appreciation?
Group Leaders: Laura Henson, RD and Kate Hanson, LCSW
Offered by: Lutz, Alexander and Assoc. Nutrition Therapy and CAS Counseling Psychotherapy Associates
When: 7 Tuesdays – Sept 28 and Oct 5, 12, 19 and Nov 2, 9, 16; 12:00 – 1:00pm EST (No meeting on 10/26)
Fee: $280 for seven 1-hour groups
Join us for this closed group series, focusing on support and community.
For 7 Tuesdays this fall, we will meet and focus on:
- Cultivating Community and Intro to Intuitive Eating/HAES®
Navigating healthcare in a larger body
Difference between nutrition/movement guidelines and dieting
- Nutrition and Movement as Self Care
This group will offer a brave space, away from diet culture, to discuss important topics related to body acceptance & appreciation, Health At Every Size®, weight inclusive care, Intuitive Eating, and freedom from diet culture. You don’t have to be 100% body positive or have mastered intuitive eating to be in this group.