This group is FULL. Please email email@example.com to be added to our waiting list for our next round!
Group Leaders: Laura Henson, RD and Kate Hanson, LCSWA
Offered by: Lutz, Alexander and Assoc. Nutrition Therapy and CAS Counseling Psychotherapy Associates
When: 6 Tuesdays – April 6, 13, 20, 27 and May 4, 11; 12:00 – 1:00pm EST
Fee: $180 for six 1-hour groups
- Are you working on giving up the diet mentality and moving towards intuitive eating?
- Do you have questions about Health at Every Size® and would like to discuss with like-minded people?
- Do you wish you had other people to discuss diet culture with who “get it?”
- Do you struggle with concepts of body acceptance and body appreciation?
Join us for this closed group series, focusing on support and community. For 6 Tuesdays in April and May, we will meet and focus on:
- Cultivating Community and Intro to Intuitive Eating/HAES®
Navigating healthcare in a larger body
Difference between nutrition/movement guidelines and dieting
- Nutrition and Movement as Self Care
This group will offer a brave space, away from diet culture, to discuss important topics related to body acceptance & appreciation, Health At Every Size®, weight inclusive care, Intuitive Eating, and freedom from diet culture. You don’t have to be 100% body positive or have mastered intuitive eating to be in this group.
Select April 6th from the calendar. When you register, you are registering and paying for the closed group of 6 group meetings – April 6, 13, 20, and 27 and May 4, 11; $180 total.