Group Leaders: Laura Henson, RD and Blair Marini, LCSW
Offered by: Lutz, Alexander and Assoc. Nutrition Therapy and CAS Counseling
When: Mondays, 12:00 – 1:00
Fee: $20/group or a 4 groups “punch card” for $60
Start date: March 2, 2020
- Are you working on giving up the diet mentality?
- Do you struggle with concepts around body acceptance and body appreciation?
- Are you embracing the Health at Every Size Principles but feel like you’re the only one?
- Are you curious about weight inclusive care and Intuitive Eating and could benefit from like-minded peers?
- Do you want to eat lunch in an atmosphere free of diet talk?
- Do you think you could benefit from a community that understands the complexities around all of these topics?
BYOL – Bring your own lunch! This community lunch group will offer a brave space, away from diet culture, to discuss these important topics. You don’t have to be 100% body positive or have mastered intuitive eating to be in this group. This group strives to offer support to those wrestling with these topics and wanting a community of folks who “get it.”
If you choose to purchase the 4 groups “punch card,” you will select your first lunch meeting to register.