NOTE! This group is currently meeting virtually. After you sign up, you will receive a link to join the virtual group session.
Group Leaders: Laura Henson, RD and Blair Marini, LCSW
Offered by: Lutz, Alexander and Assoc. Nutrition Therapy and CAS Counseling
When: Mondays, 12:00 – 1:00
Where: Currently Meeting Virtually. In the future…RTP CAS Counseling office (2310 S. Miami Blvd. Suite 236, Durham, NC 27703)
Fee: $20/group or a 4 groups “punch card” for $60
Start date: March 2, 2020
- Are you working on giving up the diet mentality?
- Do you struggle with concepts of body acceptance and body appreciation?
- Are you embracing Health at Every Size® principles but feel like you’re the only one?
- Are you curious about weight inclusive care and Intuitive Eating and could benefit from like-minded peers?
- Do you want to eat lunch in an atmosphere free of diet talk?
- Do you think you could benefit from a community that understands the complexities around all of these topics?
BYOL – Bring your own lunch! This community lunch group will offer a brave space, away from diet culture, to discuss important topics related to body acceptance & appreciation, Health At Every Size®, weight inclusive care, Intuitive Eating, and freedom from diet culture. You don’t have to be 100% body positive or have mastered intuitive eating to be in this group. The group strives to offer support to those wrestling with these topics and wanting a community of folks who “get it.”
If you choose to purchase the 4 groups “punch card,” you will select the date of your first lunch meeting when you register.