Group Leaders: Laura Henson, RD and Kate Hanson, LCSWA
Offered by: Lutz, Alexander and Assoc. Nutrition Therapy and CAS Counseling Psychotherapy Associates
When: 3 Tuesdays – December 1st, 8th, and 15th; 12:00 – 1:00pm EST
Fee: $75 for three 1-hour groups
- Are you working on giving up the diet mentality and moving towards intuitive eating?
- Do you struggle with concepts of body acceptance and body appreciation?
- Does the holiday season feel like an especially hard time to stay grounded in non-diet approaches to health?
- Are you looking for more support this holiday season?
Join us for this closed group series, focusing on support and community this holiday season. For 3 Tuesdays in December, we will meet and focus on:
- How to continue practicing intuitive eating principles throughout the holidays
- How to navigate the diet talk and weight focused conversations that can be so pervasive this time of year
- How to incorporate self care and mindful movement throughout the holiday season
This group will offer a brave space, away from diet culture, to discuss important topics related to body acceptance & appreciation, Health At Every Size®, weight inclusive care, Intuitive Eating, and freedom from diet culture. You don’t have to be 100% body positive or have mastered intuitive eating to be in this group.
Select Dec 1st. from the calendar. When you register, you are registering and paying for the closed group of 3 group meetings – Dec 1st. 8th and 15th. $75 total.