Our dietitians provide individual nutrition therapy in our offices, tailored to your needs. We will conduct an initial assessment visit, typically 80 minutes, primarily to gather all the necessary information to inform the nutrition therapy process. We will discuss your particular nutrition concerns and work together with you to determine goals for nutrition therapy. If requested, we will collaborate with your other health care providers, such as your physician and/or therapist. Typical follow up visits are 50 minutes in length; frequency of visits is determined by your particular needs and the therapy plan. Our specialty areas for individual therapy include eating disorders/disordered eating, chronic dieting, intuitive eating, food allergies, nutrition and self-care in pregnancy, PCOS, gastrointestinal problems and general nutrition concerns.
- Individual Nutrition Therapy
- Family Feeding/Pediatric Nutrition
- Supervision/Case Consultation
So much confusion and anxiety surrounds issues of childhood feeding today. It is so easy, in this environment, to worry about your child’s eating, weight, or general health. If feeding your family just isn’t going how you expected or you need support, we can help. We believe that YOU are the expert when it comes to your child, and we can support you in establishing a family feeding environment that works for your family. We will assess your child’s growth and eating history, collaborate with your pediatrician or any other professionals on the health care team, and address your particular struggles and concerns. Our pediatric dietitians are sensitive and compassionate, with experience counseling for “picky” eating, food aversions, weight concerns, disordered eating, food preoccupation, and allergies and sensitivities. Feeding your family doesn’t have to be complicated, and peaceful, pleasant family meals are possible.
Weekly Intuitive Eating psychoeducation and support group – New Group Starting October 30, 2019 Click here for details.
We are available to speak to your group of students, employees, educators, or parents about various nutrition-related topics. Please contact us to see if we would be well suited for your group’s needs.
We also offer consulting services, and would be happy to talk with you about policy or health promotion ideas for your organization. As eating disorder professionals, we are particularly passionate about helping organizations support balanced, intuitive eating and health behaviors in their communities. Contact us for details.
Anna Lutz offers professional clinical supervision, case consultation, and business coaching for Registered Dietitians seeking support in their clinical work and business.
- One-on-One Clinical Supervision: We offer clinical supervision and case consultation in person and virtually. These meetings can be done on a regular or as needed basis, depending on your needs. Anna Lutz is an iaedp Approved Supervisor, for those seeking Eating Disorders Certification. She offers a free 15 minute phone call if you are interested in discussing these services and seeing if she may be a good fit for you and your work. Contact Anna for details: email@example.com
- Group Supervision: Anna offers group supervision and case consultation. These groups are run on a regular basis or can be formed when individuals inquire. Contact Anna for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HAES Virtual Clinical Supervision Group: Anna is thrilled to be co-leading the HAES Clinical Supervision group with Dr. Maria Paredes of Three Birds Counseling and Clinical Supervision. This dynamic group is for both Registered Dietitians and Psychotherapists. This group meets via Zoom on the 2nd Monday of each month from 11:00am-1:00pm EST. For more detailed information and to submit an interest form visit this link. You may also contact Anna with any questions email@example.com
Are you interested in learning more about what Clinical Supervision is? Check out the Mindful Dietitian’s course Supervision Essentials for Dietitians. In this free course, created by Fiona Sutherland, dietitians speak about the purpose, benefits, and myths of clinical supervision.
Fees for nutrition therapy sessions are due at the time of service. We do not file insurance claims, and our providers are considered out of network with all insurance companies. We will provide you with a detailed superbill at each visit, which can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please contact us to inquire about our current fees.